Thursday 25 August 2011

Internship!!!

Hi All!
You're probably wondering why I haven't posted anything for a while, well I have been busy. I have quit my old part time job and hit the job search. And it has finally paid off. I have been selected for an internship and now work at a company called JB Kind. It's a door company and I really didn't think I would like it so much, but it is exciting and very creative. Anyway as you probably know internships are not permanent, so I'm keeping my options open.
Also not on the subject, but I am getting married!!!! And since I only have till October 2012 there will be a lot of time invested in preparation I might not be able to write very often, but I hope you'll forgive me.
Many Thanks and stay in touch.


Always yours,
Anna Kay.

No comments:

Post a Comment