Thursday 30 December 2010

Festive Cheer.

Today, my dear friends, is the day of my last entry in this year (sorry but I am planning to have a few glasses of Champagne by this time tomorrow, while getting ready for a party).
Coming home from work today made me think about everything I have done this year and how hard it was to get where I am now, so why can't I have a reward, why am I any worse than all those people with powerful parents, who know a lot of other people and can get wonder job for their children with a click of their fingers.
Why is life unfair? Why don't we get what we deserve? I wish life would be more straightforward and simple.
I hope everything will improve and I will find my place in the world, but such cold dark evenings make me wonder: what if I am wrong....
Hope that thought hasn't spoiled your party mood! In the end of the day, you know what they say: another day another dollar!
Happy New Year Guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment