Saturday 19 March 2011

Graduation Ceremony

Hi all, sorry for abandoning you for few weeks, but I had a crazy time with the preparation for my Graduation ceremony and the ball! Yes, it has finally happened and you can see how wondereful I look on my picture. I had a fantastic day and am very proud of myself, however it puts more pressure on me now, because it is official, so I need to really concentrate on my job search.

I have done some work to improve my CV again and looked up all sorts of advice on writing the coverung letters, but the bad news is the fact that I am still struggling to get interviews.

To be totaly truthful, I was very scared to go to my graduation ceremony, because I was scared to find out that everybody else has a good first job, that they had planned to get and I am the only one who doesn't, however I was caught by surprise to find out that everyone of my course mates are struggling just as much as I am, so I think we are all entering a very scary and unknown path to the future and I thought it would be easy, silly me :) .

Well, stay put and I will keep you posted on how it is going my friends.

P.S. If anyone has any advice feel free to share ;) .

No comments:

Post a Comment